We are thrilled to announce that ADACT has been awarded ISO 17025 Accreditation for our Cannabidoil (CBD) testing lab.
We test for fourteen different cannabinoids: Cannabidivarin (CBDV), Cannabidivarinic acid (CBDVA), Cannabigerol (CBG), Cannabidiol (CBD), Tetrahyrdocannabivarin (THCV), Cannabidiolic acid (CBDA), Cannabigerolic acid (CBGA), Cannabinol (CBN), A8-tetrahydrocannabinol (A8-THC), A9-tetrahydrocannabinolic acid (A9-THC), Tetrahydrocannabivarinic acid (THCVA), Cannabichromene (CBC), A9-tetrahydrocannabinolic acid (THCA), and Cannabachromenic acid (CBCA).
Many vape companies are selling Cannabidiol (CBD) in the market place. It’s worth remembering CBD is covered by wide-ranging regulations. Here are some key legal apsects of CBD:
- It is not illegal in the UK.
- In the UK, it is not permitted to make any medical claims, unless you apply for a medical licence.
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is the illegal component of cannabis (marijuana) and must be below 0.2% for industrial use.
- Finished products are covered by the Controlled Drugs Act 1985; levels must be below 1mg in the final product.
- The Foods Standard Agency says that levels must be below 0.2% for finished food product. This contradicts the Controlled Drugs Act, so it is a grey area.
- It is not legal to use isolate for products for oral consumption; distillate/oil-based products should be used.
- Products are covered by General Product Safety Regulations (GPSR) 2005 and thus require a toxicology assessment in addition to having an emissions test conducted.
REQUEST A QUOTE & BOOK TESTING
At this first stage, we will advise the cost of testing. Once you have enlisted our services, we will email a:
- Proforma invoice
- CBD packing form
- Client information sheet.
MAKE PAYMENT & POST SAMPLES
Secure your testing by making a 50% deposit if the order is over £3,001, or full payment if under £3,000.
Next, complete the CBD packing form, place your samples into a polythene bag and post in a bubble/padded envelope to ADACT Medical Ltd, 3 Nelson Street, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England, DN4 5AD, UK.
If you require any help or information about this, please contact the team on +44 (0)1302 986088. Once completed, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After testing, our experts will check the cannabinoid data to ensure everything is as it should be. It is only then that we can proceed to the next stage.
CBD certificates issued
CBD certificates will be issued and emailed to you. Each certificate profiles the cannabinoids found in the sample sent.
SELL YOUR CBD
Your product is now legal to sell in the UK and Europe.